TWILIGHT TRAIL RUN SERIES 2021
Date : 7 October | 4 November | 2 December
Venue: Kameeldoring golf course, Mokopane, Limpopo, South Africa
Terrain: Bushveld | Gravel roads | Fairways | Game trails | Bridges |
Distance: 8km | 4km |
SERIES EVENT #2
ENTRIES CLOSES 4 NOVEMBER @ 16:00
ENTER ONLINE - PAY AT REGISTRATION
Please have correct CASH at Registration table
- R50 per event plus R30 for Timing Chip = R80 for first single event.
- R50 for 2021 returning participants = R50
- R30 Timing bib replacement fee
- Please bring correct cash to Registration on 7 October, 17:30
- You need to participate in all 3 events to score points in the series
ONLINE ENTRIES OPEN ONE WEEK BEFORE EVENT
LATE ENTRIES AT VENUE WILL PAY PENALTY!
RESULTS CAN BE FOUND HERE >>
* PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE - PAY AT REGISTRATION - LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE *
PLEASE READ RULES & REGULATIONS BELOW
PARTICIPANTS ONLY NEED TO REGISTER ONCE - GET YOUR 2021 TIMING BIB AND JUST SHOW UP FOR REMAINING EVENTS
SERIES EVENT #2
Date : 4 November 2021 - THURSDAY
Venue: Kameeldoring Golf Club, Clubhouse
Times: 17:15 - 18:20
Kameeldoring Oppi Stoep Restaurant will be open
4 November - THURSDAY
18:25 - Race briefing
18:30 - Start 8km trail run
18:35 - Start 4km trail run
Delicious pizza's, refreshments and lots more available
- WE WILL COMPLY WITH THE COVID-19, RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- ONLY PRE-ENTRIES EXCEPTED ! LIMITED SPACE !
- ENTER YOURSELF ONLINE (SECURE YOUR SPOT) AND ONLY PAY R50 PER PARTICIPANT PLUS R30 TIMING BIB FEE AT REGISTRATION.
- SAME RACE TIMING BIB TO BE USED FOR ALL EVENTS.
- RETURNING PARTICIPANTS ONLY PAY R50 PER EVENT.
- THIS SERIES HAS 3 RACES AND ALL 3 WILL COUNT TOWARDS THE 2021 SERIES
- VERY IMPORTANT: SERIES OVERALL RESULTS WILL BE DETERMINANT BY THE PARTICIPANTS OVERALL TIME IN ALL 3 EVENTS
- HEADLIGHTS ARE COMPULSORY.
- PLEASE SUPPORT THE GOLF CLUB BY HAVING DINNER AND DRINKS AFTERWARDS. (LIMITED SPACE)
- The event will take place as scheduled. Adverse weather conditions (rain, hail, lightning etc.) will not affect event and the organizers do not take any responsibility if conditions affect participants in any way. Entrants with safety concerns can select not to participate.
- There are no cancellation refunds.
RACE CATEGORIES - 8 KM
- Under 40 category (12 - 39) Male and female categories
- Over 40 category (40 +) Male and female categories.
RACE CATEGORIES - 4 KM
- Under 40 category (7 - 39) Male and female categories.
- Over 40 category (40+) Male and female categories.
- 8 km trail running course.
- 4 km trail running course.
- Due to the nature of trail running there are no km marker boards.
- There are no official water points on route.
- Make sure you take your own water supply with you.
- Walkers welcome.
YOUR ENTRY INCLUDES:
- Being part of the Trail Run Series in Mokopane
- Access to Kameeldoring Golf Club and Thorny Bush Estate
- Professionally timed event with instant live results
- Running bib to be used for the 2021 series
- Earn Discovery Vitality points
- Ample food and drinks to be sold at the golf clubhouse
- Kameeldoring golf course.
- Directions: See map at bottom of page.
- Registration and Start at the clubhouse.
- Restaurant, bar and bathrooms at venue.
- Leave work, come run, have supper.
RACE DATES AND TIMES
- See top of page for Info
- Entries per single event - R50 per competitor plus a R30 once off Timing Bib fee. (Pay at registration)
- Online entries for new participants
- Lost or replacement bibs will cost R30.
- No refunds of entry fees or transfers to future events.
It is compulsory that competitors must each be equipped with a headlamp or torch. The stronger the light the better.
It is recommended that competitors should each be equipped with the following minimum equipment:
- Trail shoes or similar shoes.
- A hydration system (water bottles or bladder). No water stations on course.
- Comfortable running clothes suitable to weather conditions.
EVENT RULES & REGULATIONS
- The series consist of a RACE TIME system and the competitors finishing time of all the events will be added together to give a total time over all 3 events!
- The series overall results will be determinant by the participants overall time in all 3 events
- Only paid participants in the event will be allowed on the course.
- Competitor completing in the event must comply to all the rules and regulations.
- Competitors are to complete the entire event without any assistance.
- Competitors are required to follow the course as designed by the Organizer.
- Stay off the Greens and any other sensitive areas.
- No dogs allowed.
- This is a FUN Series.
- No supporters on the course.
- No physical support is allowed. Any form of physical support will lead to the competitor’s disqualification.
- Supporters are to have read these Standard Rules and Regulations as well as the Event Specific Rules.
- ADHERE TO COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- There will be NO medical assistance on site.
- Entrants with safety concerns can select not to participate.
Results & Complaints & Appeals
- Results are INSTANTLY available at rorevents.co.za
- Competitors crossing the finish will be given a “Provincial result”. This is pending the outcome of complaints and/or any further information coming to the organizers' knowledge.
- All complaints and/or queries are to be directed to the organizers and/or their Management Team.
- Any objections to positions in the results, must be lodge with the organizers within an hour after finishing the event.
- Winners must be present at Prize Giving to qualify for prizes on 2 December 2021. (adhere to Covid-19 R&R)
- The Event Organizers decision is final.
- Any competitor who has not completed the entire course will be disqualified.
- Any competitor found to have transgressed the rules and regulations of the event and/or acting contrary to the spirit of the event will be liable for disqualification.
- The Race Director may impose a disqualification or penalty taking into consideration the spirit of the event.
Spirit of the Event
- Not cheating with regard to the rules and regulations of this event and the sport.
- Where one competitor finds another in need of medical attention – they must stop to assist.
- Abiding by the rules and regulations of this event and sport.
- Being eco-friendly, polite and prepared to assist a fellow man in need.
- Not misleading organizers and/or marshals with inaccurate/incomplete information.
- Not removing direction boards or signage of any sort.
PRIZES / AWARDS
8km Male / Female
1st, 2nd, 3rd - SERIES WINNERS
4km Male / Female
1st, 2nd, 3rd - SERIES WINNERS
- IF ALLOWED - prize giving ceremony for series overall winners, 2nd of December 2021
ROUTE MAP | ELEVATION | DISTANCE
Route maps will be available week before event!